- Happy Thursday Everyone !!! New tip for the week on my cooking site, check it out ... teachingdavidtocook.com/2013/10/17/cut…. 3 years ago
- Help me take my site count over a 100 today, thanks Rita Kay teachingdavidtocook.com/2013/10/10/lov… 3 years ago
- I've had around 90 hits to my site today because of my tip of the week. Make sure you check it out, thanks, Rita Kay teachingdavidtocook.com/2013/10/10/lov… 3 years ago
- Happy Thursday Everyone, don't forget to check out my tip of the week on teachingdavidtocook.com/2013/10/10/lov… 3 years ago
- I hope you all are enjoying the weekend !! 3 years ago
Category Archives: Rita Kay’s Flowers
This is the first year that I grew King Tut Grass, easy to grow and it looks great !!! Erin B. gave me a great tip, cut the King Tut Grass and put it in a vase for a great … Continue reading
The Japanese Lanterns in my garden are slowly turning orange. Don’t forget to click on the photo to enlarge it.
If you click on the photo of the Hydrangea it will enlarge it.
Sorry it’s been so long since my last post; I hope you all are having a great summer. Don’t forget to check out my other site http://teachingdavidtocook.com/
Don’t forget to check out my other site I’ve posted a new tip for Thursday. http://teachingdavidtocook.com/ Have a great weekend.
I love the colors of this Day Lily. Don’t forget to check out my other site to see my wasp nest condo !! http://teachingdavidtocook.com/
Notice the tiny bug, looks like he wanted his photo taken.